Only high quality, reliable equipment is used.
Focussed service options according to customer requirements.
In 2017 we are celebrating 30 years of expertise and happy customers.
Platino is accredited by the industry organisations of AVA, AVS. We are also ISO 14001 compliant.
Our corporate ethos is to deliver first class service together with quality products giving value for money and reliability. We provide a seven day service and our engineers are always on call. Platino has been the only company dedicated to Croydon and the surrounding area for over 30 years. In addition to this Platino also provides an excellent service throughout the UK through the AVS Association and our Vending Partners. We are committed to integrity and transparency in our operations, how we supply goods and services, and in our business partnerships. Vending equipment will only provide continuous reliability when it is services and maintained regularly and to a high standard. Our team of Service Engineers and Operators are highly trained and have all achieved Health & Hygiene Awards. We run a fleet of vans to ensure every customer receives the right products at the right time and we are always happy to go the extra mile to meet our customer’s expectations. All our staff endeavour to achieve the very best levels of service through excellent delivery of these standards and attention to detail. All our staff are encouraged to work with a “will do now” approach.
Reasons to work with Platino Ltd:
- Products and Services: A range of quality product and service solutions with a focused set of cost and service options for our clients.
- A Strong Commercial Model: A competitive and flexible company.
- The Management Team: A strong and experienced operational team with complete commitment to delivering service improvements and value for money.
- Weekly site visits
- Monthly audit
- Operating Methods:
- Operating to an agreed plan dictated by usage
- Maintain machines to industry standards
- Meet service call outs to prescribed times
- Operating Systems: Our investment in the industry leading software compliments our operating skills and will provide live real-time data to challenge performance efficiency levels.
- AVS Membership: As members of AVS we support national coverage to industry leading standards of service and quality.
- Commitment to Environmental Sustainability: Working with a local company using up to date technology and vehicles, means quicker response times and a smaller carbon footprint. Driving fewer miles also results in lower fuel costs and more competitive prices. This strategy ensures same day service for all our customers.
We are proud to have served Blue Chip companies in the Croydon area for 30 years. Qualifications:
- AVA Quality Standards Accreditation (industry version of ISO 9001)
- ISO 14001
- Registered Fairtrade Supplier
- Member of AVS (Automatic Vending Association)
In accordance with the guidelines set out by our industry governing body the Automatic Vending Association (AVA) and as detailed by the FSA standards for Health & Hygiene, we pride ourselves in complying with the legislation as detailed below. At Platino all of our Vending Operators and Field based Engineers are highly trained to the standards of the FSA under the guidance of the AVA. In addition to the training carried out by the AVA all of our vending Operators and Field based engineers are fully trained directly by the Vending Machine Manufacturers on all aspects of the machines functionality and cleaning regimes as per their individual guidelines. All Operators and Field based engineers are updated on any new legislation and industry changes on a regular basis through continued communication via the AVA and through our National Group association with Automatic Vending Services (AVS). Each Month our senior supervisor will carry out a Machine Hygiene Audit, Providing you with Peace of mind that high standards are being adhered to. Each day any calls placed with our help desk will be cleared down. We run a fleet of vans to ensure every customer receives the right products at the right time and we are always happy to go the extra mile to meet our customer’s expectations. In addition to Vending Services, we provide:
- Platino to Go
- Water Coolers
- Boardroom Services
- Disposable Catering Items
- Small Coffee Systems and associated coffees, teas, sugar and creamers etc.
- PAT Machine Testing Service
- Bespoke Service Solutions
- PPE Services
- Bespoke Break Out Area
- Coffee shop Styled Solution
- Vending Housing
- Outside Vending
Automatic Vending Association
This Company has been an accredited member of the Automatic Vending Association for over 20 years and complies with and operates to the standards set out in the AVA Customer Charter and Code of Conduct. We conform to the AVA Quality System which provides a measurable standard to ensure we supply and service in the manner that meets the contractual requirements of our customers and all regulatory authorities. The Quality System comprises a set of formal procedures that provides a base by which the member’s management and staff can assign specific quality requirements to the service they provide. The areas of control which form the basis of the system are:
- Document Control Approval and Issue
- Customer Care
- Corrective Action
- Health and Safety
- Management Reviews
- The relevant documentation is The AVA Quality Manual.
The Automatic Vending Service has been established for over 25 years. Set up to encourage established small vending companies across the country to work together, exchange information and support national service. Membership requires AVA Quality Standards Accreditation and to have an established ethical and unblemished trading record. Member Companies are independently owned and managed. They offer an unbiased opinion on all vending services, from equipment and ingredients to industry trends, ensuring customers receive the very best advice and service. Wherever your company is located throughout the UK you can expect to be provided with the service you desire. Always Choose an Operator who is an AVS Member.
The company’s quality management policy is listed below and confirms our commitment to provide products and services of an approved quality standard and fully satisfy the Customer’s requirements. To fulfil this commitment we have implemented and maintain a Quality Management Systems comprising the policies contained in the Quality Systems Manual and a series of documented procedures that, together, comply with the requirement of BS EN ISO 14001. Our policy objectives for quality are to:
- Ensure that our products and services satisfy the customers’ expectations.
- Continue to improve customer Satisfaction.
- Provide a fast response in processing Customer Orders and handling enquires.
- Involve our staff in achieving these objectives.
Compliance with the requirements of our quality Management System is mandatory. All personnel are fully committed tour quality objective and are responsible for ensuring that the approved procedures in the quality standards are maintained.